Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there discounts for existing PPS Plus Software customers?
- Current software or OASIS review customers of PPS Plus Software are eligible to receive discounts on Benchmarks Plus. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your coupon code.
- As an existing PPS Plus customer, can I just have this service added to my invoice?
- No. Due to the differences in contract terms, it is necessary to have the billing for this software/service occur through the built in automated recurring billing system. Additionally, various features of the application rely on your billing/subscription information being in this system.
- Do you have any long term contracts or cancellation fees?
- No. Benchmarks Plus is a pay-as-you-go service. We do not have contracts or cancellation fees. You can cancel at any time. If you cancel, you will continue having access to premium services for the remainder of the current billing cycle.
- Can I upgrade or downgrade anytime?
- Yes. Benchmarks Plus is a pay-as-you-go service and you can upgrade, downgrade or cancel at any time. Simply click on "Admin" in your Benchmarks Plus toolbar to change your plan.
- Is my data safe?
- Benchmarks Plus takes security seriously. Benchmarks Plus is compliant with applicable industry standards for physical security and reliability. All communications with the application are SSL encrypted to keep your data safe.
- What types of payment do you accept?
- We accept e-Check, Visa, MasterCard and American Express. At this time we only accept payments online, so we will not be able to accept purchase orders or accept an order by phone.
- What browsers do you support?
- We presently support IE9+ and FireFox web browsers. At the present time, we do not support Chrome or Safari. We highly recommend using the latest version of these two browsers.
Have Other Questions?
If you have questions about Benchmarks Plus or the sign-up process, please email us at email@example.com, and we will be glad to answer all your questions.